Select A Category
- Aircraft Planes Helicopters Balloons etc
- Art, Paintings, Sculpture etc
- Beauty and Cosmetics
- Bicycles, Mountain Bike, Road, Jump etc
- Boats, Sail Boats and Yachts
- Books, Comics and Magazines
- Business, Office and Industrial
- Camping, Caravanning and Motorhomes RV
- Car, Truck and Van Sales
- Car, Truck, Van Accessories and Spare Parts
- Clothes, Shoes, Accessories and Designers
- Coins , Money and Insurance
- Computing, IPad, Tablet, Desktop and Laptop
- DIY And Tools
- Dolls and Bears
- DVD, Film and TV
- Electrical home
- Film, TV, Music, Theatre Memorabilia
- Fishing, Sea, River and Lakes
- Food and Wine
- Furniture Modern and Traditional
- Garden and Outside living
- Health Products
- Holidays, Hotels, Villas, Beach, Adventure and Short Breaks
- Home and Inside living
- Houses, Apartments and Flats
- Jewellery and Watches
- Mobile and Home Phones
- Motor cycles, Road, Motocross, Trials etc
- Music CDs and Downloads
- Musical Instruments
- Pet items
- Photography, Digital, Film etc
- Pottery, Porcelain and Glass
- Sporting Goods, Equipment and Clothing
- Sports Memorabilia
- Tickets for Concerts and Travel
- Toys and Games
- Vehicle Personal Registration Plates
Eswap4u is easy to use. It was quick to make my adverts look great and with low listing fees - what could be better? If you're like me you'll be impressed with how eswap4u works!
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website eswap4u.com, eswap4u.co.uk and eswap4u.org (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
eswap4u.com, eswap4u.co.uk and eswap4u.org are sites operated by Yippeedo Ltd (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07026938 and we have our registered office at Manor Farm, Brettenham Road, Buxhall Suffolk IP14 3DY.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our User Agreement.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our User Agreement
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Email message systems.
- Interactive services.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We suggest that you do not send any personal information via the interactive services unless you fully trust the recipient. Avoid using your email address, personal information, credit / debit card details, pin numbers, home address and any other personal confidential information.
Please also note that all messages will be archived and can be reviewed by us at anytime and lawfully disclosed to law enforcement authorities if we are compelled to do so.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by an user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the User Agreement upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at anytime by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site. If we make any changes to the 'Acceptable Use Policy' this will be posted as a notice on the footer link and you will be obliged to review the amendments to the policy.
Thank you for visiting our site.
The eswap4u team